Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I imagine the HD800 is infinitely better than anything Beyerdynamic could ever put out.

I'm hoping the T1 is a good phone.

I put on my HD650s yesterday, first time in a while (been listening to speakers) and sometimes I wonder if I even need to upgrade to the 800s.

Of all the phones I've heard, I still prefer the tonality of these the most. Its not clinical, its not boring, and nothing sticks out. And I can listen to them for hours on end.

This. To me, the 650 is one of the best out there.

Yeah Marc, those are nice (albeit 3x as $$) but my gripe is that they don't cover much range. The one you listed will do 30 to 20 and I often find myself working with 18 and 16ga wires and the thought of buying 2 @ $50+ each is more than this humble DIYer's budget can bear. And it would appear that 18ga is the largest any of them can handle...

Yes, the final version will have the digital volume display and the Neutrik Tiny XLR connector on the front. Marc will make up a Tiny XLR > Standard 4-pin XLR adapter for the bigger cans with bigger plugses. There is some question as to whether there will also be a 1/8" mini jack, but I am not sure where that stands. Very excited to hear the amp and drive those little JH Audio cans in balanced mode without the odd little plastic magnet connector. :P