Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

How are you using the polyfill bags for room treatments?

MiniFusor.jpg

I'm putting some rows of these diffusors up on my side walls, near the ceiling. I currently have 16, but now realize I'm going to need more, so I'll be ordering some more in the coming weeks.

They are hollow on the inside, so I basically just wad up a big chunk of polyfill for each piece, and nail them to the wall. Its a bit tricky without a second set of hands though, as I came to find out today.

I think I'm going to put one row on the walls, and another basically right up against them on the ceiling, which, because of their proximity to each other, should sort of act as bass traps in addition to diffusion/absorption. Well, not bass traps per se, but they will help de-square the corners of the room a bit. They should do a little bit of everything, really.

MiniFusor.jpg

I'm putting some rows of these diffusors up on my side walls, near the ceiling. I currently have 16, but now realize I'm going to need more, so I'll be ordering some more in the coming weeks.

They are hollow on the inside, so I basically just wad up a big chunk of polyfill for each piece, and nail them to the wall. Its a bit tricky without a second set of hands though, as I came to find out today.

I think I'm going to put one row on the walls, and another basically right up against them on the ceiling, which, because of their proximity to each other, should sort of act as bass traps in addition to diffusion/absorption. Well, not bass traps per se, but they will help de-square the corners of the room a bit. They should do a little bit of everything, really.

Where are you getting the hollow diffusors from? Any measurements pre and post treatment?

Auralex MiniFusor | Sweetwater.com

I never measured the room. Back when I installed these 12 panels, the room was vastly improved. More so than any other 'tweak' I've ever done.

Auralex MetroFusor | Sweetwater.com

So basically I'm a born-again believer for diffusion. :D

The little 'mini fusors' are nice for the area I'm putting them in, as the other 2' x 2' squares are too large. I'm not settled on what I'm doing to the back wall yet, but I'm mostly just trying to get rid of as much flat wall surface as possible, since its such a small room.

I'm going to see if I can snap a picture in a moment to give a better idea...