Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Those things look cooler than my Aerio SX, because they got some design input from Porsche, IIRC. So: nice! And: I hate you. What color?

Hopefully it has some other input from Porsche compared to your Aerio, besides just appearance. Ability to exceed 30mph is nice.

In Ireland the biggest determining factor is the size of your engine. A friend had a 600 HP RX-7 and the insurance was close to a Fiat Punto. He also had a modified Aprilia that put down 130 hp to the rear wheel :o

Zoom zoom, much? Damn, what did he do to that RX-7?

Hopefully it has some other input from Porsche compared to your Aerio, besides just appearance. Ability to exceed 30mph is nice.

Zoom zoom, much? Damn, what did he do to that RX-7?

I don't know, he paid for all the modifications they were not done by himself, you can get crazy amounts of displacement from those rotary engines. His daily driver was a tiny Nissan Micra. Crazy Europeans :)

Hey now! :D I exceeded 30 mph just today. By a goodly margin. Allegedly.

PS I am having zero luck finding where I thought I saw the De Dolle Reserva, sorry...but it's an annual thing, so at this point, your best bet is to just wait for the 2010 to come out.

Guess which brewery is my favorite brewery? Guess which state probably has the best distribution? Heck, some of the stores around there probably even still have the oak-aged imperial stout, my favorite.

Clearly my knowledge of in-state breweries has long been outpaced by far more educated drinkers. ;) I'll have to hunt down that oak-aged imperial stout, thanks for the tip.