Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I ended up not wearing them much, not due them being frameless but because they were progressive. I could never get used to them. Problem is that I need reading glasses more than ever but I still will not get progressives.

That's too bad, because I resisted for years, and finally gave in. Now I love them, and can't believe I didn't have them before! So nice to be able to both see distance AND read. I'll ask my optometrist (my brother!) if there's anything that might help, like a less aggressive Rx for the reading part?

How hard is to replace HD in an iMac? I have a mid/late 2006 iMac (the one with C2D & 3gb memory limit) and I haven't gone that route yet for the fear of messing something up.

Haj, we're basically in the same boat--mine is early '06. If an SSD drive would speed this thing up noticeably, it would be nice.

Blistering weekend in NYC, record store day combined with a trip to the liquor store killed my wallet

1 William Larue Weller Bourbon

1 Thomas Handy Rye

1 George T Staggs

1 Sazerac Rye 18-Year-Old

2008 Anchor Christmas Beer

4 bottles of assorted pretty things brewery

Record Store Day Purchases

George Harrison All Things Must Vinyl

Black Keys Double LP

Metallica Live 10inch

Black Crowes 10inch

Springsteen 7inch

Elvis Costello 7inch

Soundgarden 7inch

argh replacing the HD in the mac book pro was no picnic

even after formatting via a usb case to extended journaling the MBP could not see the drive. I had to pull the drive case it load the OSX disc to it and then reinstall to get it to boot up. This fucked me out of snow leopard, I admit I may be computer challenged but I've done a fair bit of hardware changes. This was with a corsair f120 ssd and that may have been the problem.

Two cases of the Leonidas Belgium chocolate lollipops! Thanks, Dan, for reminding me of these. With 30 in each case, I just covered delicious little gifts for all my co-workers, the neighbors, my family, and most importantly, for me! Not bad.

719qXV8TwiL._SL500_AA280_.gif

you'll eat 10 :)