Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Shelly, congrats on the rower. Though I have no space for one, I've been looking at that one as it was the one we used in CrossFit, and I actually liked it.

Dan, I picked up two of the old bisbee roasters sampler as well two days ago, one for my secret santa gift at work, and one for me.

What did you think of the epic? There is or at least was a good stash here when I picked up one a month ago.

sent via Droid X

honestly, i can't remember the last time i had an epic...but i do recall not being keen on it...so i usually skip it...i only got these to enable me to try other beers (trade value)...i'm not into selling beer, but the 030303s go for ~$100/bomber...people really want to do that vertical tasting on 12/12/2012...

& yes, i realize the recipe changes year to year...it just hasn't been something i've been interested in collecting...but would've been crazy to pass this up...

Thanks to Reksies heads up-

1 10,000 grit sharpening stone

2 extra hard felt pads

Buying this stuff made me thirsty so I bought six bottles of Lewis Cabernet Sauvignon and a very large arrangement of orchids with some wild looking bromeliads for a friend recovering from surgery.

Knife shopping tomorrow. I'm thinkin maybe Mr. Itou R2 steel.

ic! Berlins are a nice balance between frames with presence and physical lightness. Plus they nicely implode when you fall asleep with them and roll over. Love mine. What I'm considering next week though is ridiculous.

Okay, I'm curious. What are you considering next week?

Sorry, missed your post. The answer was "San Francisco designer/German hand-made layered horn frames made to my head measurements." In the end decided $1,400 frames weren't going to happen. Especially when they didn't look quite as cool as the first time. Forgot the past and knocked off the leading 1 by going with the future - Japan and plastic.

Edited by blessingx

Panasonic 50" VT25 for my home on wheels.

Just went into Best Buy trying to figure out how to spend $165 worth of Reward Zone coupons that had accumulated (mostly from buying the 65" version of this same TV a couple of months ago).

I knew that I'd end up buying this TV when I got the last one, but figured I'd wait until Spring or Summer when I'd actually be able to put it to regular use. But they had it on sale for $1,979 (it's usually about $2,200-$2,300) and it was bundled with a free Panasonic DMP-BDT100P (entry level 3D Bluray player, retail value $239) and a Panasonic "3D Ultimate Pack" (which includes 2 pairs of 3D glasses and Avatar on 3D Bluray, both of which I would have bought anyway, retail value of $399).

I decided to go for it now since this is probably the best deal that Best Buy will ever offer with it. Mind you, they always offer some sort of kicker, but this represents at least $2,850 in retail value for less than $2k.

Even without the extra stuff, their current price is competitive. A couple of somewhat reputable e-tailers have it for about $1,850 (Abe’s of Maine and the like), but I always feel better about buying from Best Buy when I can.

The other good news is that the promotion that was running when I bought the other TV (up to $300 worth of free installation and calibration services) wasn’t really useful to me since I shipped that TV to Cayman. But now I’ll be able to bring in my receipt for that purchase and have those services applied to this transaction!