Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I scored an unexpected treat at the liquor store today. Went in for some silicone ice cube trays, and found this:

ginphoto?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1279663960138

Totally psyched that this is being imported, and the sole US importer happens to be in the Bay Area so I hope to be stocked up at all times and hopefully with different batches on a regular basis. Duggeh, you will be even more at home when you come out for MOA II !!

As for the ice cubes, I got some nice chunky square ones as well as a KING CUBE tray for jumbo lumps of ice to plop in some whisk(e)y or other rocks cocktails without much of any dilution:

41JM8SFJCDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

414eKA6AeNL._AA300_.jpg

Edited by Voltron

Obviously, I meant to type "pans" not "pants."

Yeah, 'cause that would just be uncomfortable as all hell. :P

I will add however that for the money the Costco Tri-Clad cookwear is not half bad.

Edited by swt61

Al, Yes, I like it a lot. It's Park Avenue Liquor's private label, made by Tuthilltown. This particular bottle is a 50/50 bourbon/rye mix. I had a bottle from the first batch (the aptly named Batch 1) and I loved it. It's a nice mix of the bourbon-y vanilla overtones with an underlying rye bite. This is Batch 4 and I anticipate much in the way of tastiness.