Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Thanks for the co-dependent encouragement, everybody! Well, this evening I had a haircut appointment and the Giants game (undefeated in the second half!) so all I was able to accomplish was unboxing the Ayre duo and putting them on shelves. Could not even plug them in, and will not be able to do it until Monday because we are camping this weekend. :( A little more waiting. The KX-R packaging was truly sick and very slick. The last layer is a fitted micro-fiber sleeve for the preamp, but it contained foam bumpers and cardboard cover for the face of the unit. That was inside a plastic bag wrapper, then in a custom 3-part foam support, and then double boxes. Nicely done and even the remote had its own box and was shrink-wrapped to cardboard inside anyway. The unit is gleaming and flawless, and I used the provided cloth gloves to keep it that way. Swanky. Sad part is that the only camera I had was my iPhone so the pics suck. I will do better next week. I am itching to hear it all...

^^^ I'll be there about 11:30 tomorrow, Mike. Hopefully that 12 will be done, and we can lay back. Good times in store drinking whisk(e)y and watching the wire ... :)

I will be waiting with an open bottle of whiskey and a couple of Glencairins.