Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

i need stuff to practice on. send me stuff.

also, it is simply ridiculous what people are willing to sell laser marked pet tags for. like $1.95! i can get anodized tags for 30-60 cents a piece depending on the style, and MAYBE someone could handle 5 or 6 orders per hour if you include time spent processing & shipping. and the cheapest machines out there are around $10k.

That is ridiculous. I've not seen them for less than $10.00 around here. And the blingy, rhinestone ones are about $20.00.

That is ridiculous. I've not seen them for less than $10.00 around here. And the blingy, rhinestone ones are about $20.00.

from what i have found, laser engraving is typically charged around $85/hr. the pet tags for $2 comes out to around $10/hr due to all the downtime for setup and packaging. unless they have a highly automated system and a Chinese kid chained to the machine

Wine from Valdez Vineyards (Pinot), Scarecrow Vineyards (Cabernet Sauvignon), Harlan Vineyards (cabernet Sauvignon) and possibly Lewis Vineyards, I am on the fence with that one.

Two LED upgrades for my Maglite 6D and 3D flashlights. http://www.batteryjunction.com/tle-300m-ex.html