Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

It must be really difficult to sharpen and polish a edge with a 270mm Gyuto using a natural stone like this http://www.japanesenaturalstones.com/PhotoDetails.asp?ShowDESC=N&ProductCode=109

How do you control the angle when the stone has such a slope? I have been considering buying a natural stone but keep being put off by the awkward shapes of the stones I find.

Three way on the cover of Stereophile? You must get a different magazine than me. Mine just had a really cool speaker, like the one Stretch bought with an extra driver.

Jeff, nice looking steak. Shit, I just remembered that I forgot to put the chicken in the brine I made this morning. :palm:

For the desktop. Albeit in piano black. I really like the organic aesthetic overall, although the port may be a little ... too ... organic.

773.jpg?1274957166

Is it me or.........................................

edvard_munch_the_scream5901.jpg

Edited by Augsburger

It's you.

;)

I stopped by Cask Store today and was shut out for Gran Classico (2 month wait for stock apparently) but I did manage to find some other stuff including No. 3 gin, which sounds really good, plus some cute 200ml sample bottles of the new St. George gins. They also have their monkey absinthe in the 200ml bottles, which was very cool.

web.jpg?ver=13161470640001

Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch. I though I'd give it a try with my trackball dying and spare trackball missing its ball (thanks to my cats).

In case anyone's wondering, touch function of this things sucks donkey's balls. It's so temperamental and unpredictable it's just plain ridiculous. The pen function, on the other hand, works great. I'd consider exchanging it for pen-only model but the cost of return shipping and shipping of the exchange would eat up any savings.