Post what you're watching

deepak

The early years are outstanding, in my opinion of course.

Just watched the first two episodes of Dexter (Season 1). Pretty interesting so far.

Still gotta get caught up with the last couple of seasons. Of course, the episodes were saved on the external HD that recently kicked the bucket. :palm:

Just finished Episodes 3,4, and 5 of Dexter Season 1.

I haven't run into problems with Netflix/PS3, let's hope I get lucky and avoid that. What do you mean by getting stuck, it just won't play?

I mean if they yank it off streaming and finding it proves annoying. I've had good luck with Netflix/PS3 although I'm still consistently disappointed with the lack of offerings, especially in HD.

Unfortunately agreed. I feel like we're simply rehashing or at best going through all the same crap again. His little side jobs have been getting less interesting as well. Crud.
x3. Even Sharon Gless' character (my fav) is getting less airtime.

But my wife likes it, so I'll probably continue. And the new assassin chick is hot. But then again, I'm partial to latin women.

Life on Mars (U.S)

I'm sad that the US version of Life On Mars isn't coming back. I watched the first ep of the British version on PBS, and it seemed so similiar to the US series, down to very exact details, that I felt I was watching reruns, so I didn't go further. But the British series went for two seasons, and had a spin off, "Ashes to Ashes" for three seaons.

Are these worth watching?

I agree that the limited selection of streaming available on Netflix is disappointing. Most of the time, I just watch Nexflix rentals on DVD/Blu-Ray. I don't really understand why Netflix doesn't release more content for streaming. Is it because of the bandwidth their servers can handle? Does it cost too much for them to get rights to stream certain content, like new rentals? Why would they get rid of content that is currently available for streaming (like Dexter)? I guess they buy short term streaming rights?

Life on Mars (U.S)

But the British series went for two seasons, and had a spin off, "Ashes to Ashes" for three seaons.

Are these worth watching?

I didn't watch Life on Mars, but entirely intend to. I only watched the last season of Ashes to Ashes and it was unremittingly excellent, with a really stunning final episode. So let me see - I need to watch two seasons of Mars and two of Ashes - but it is going to be so worth it judging by season 3 of Ashes.

Mongrels. Late night BBC adult puppet show about a group of animals (fox, pigeon, dog, cat etc). Voiced by a selection of comedians - hilarious. Currently at episode 3.

watched eps 1 of this last night, not my cup of tea, but certainly light and enjoyable