Post what you're watching

deepak

Yeah, I thought you of all people might be interested.

Yeah, I've got some iDollars, will check it out, thanks for the rec.  There were several other apps gone over, too, I should hurry up and rewatch the video and make a catalog of which ones I want.

I loved that feedback algorithm, although I already have a pretty sweet feedback sound in my Roland JP8080.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NBA All Star Saturday.

Great show this year! Loved seeing the Splash Bros face off again in the 3-pt contest and boy did Zach Levine and Aaron Gordon ever bring the rain with their dunks. Some of the dunks Gordon threw down over the mascot were flat-out incredible.

Dunk contest highlights start about 2 minutes in to the following video: http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2016/02/14/20160213-gt-lavine-gordon-talk.nba/

Edited by TMoney

4 hours ago, TMoney said:

...and boy did Zach Levine and Aaron Gordon ever bring the rain with their dunks. 

No kidding! That was something special. Some of Gordon's dunks were mind boggling. If there was such a thing as "extra credit" beyond a score of 50, he would have won the contest, hands down. Taking nothing away from Zach, who was also getting legit 50s. But even on Gordon's last dunk, he deserved a 50 rather than 47. I think some of the judges gave him 9 instead of 10 because he switched to a "safer" dunk, even though he was the only guy on the planet ever to do that dunk! That, and Levine was reigning champ and playing to his home crowd... how else to pick one over the other?

Edited by Wmcmanus
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Knuckledragger said:

I just watched the CNN Republican debate.  I don't what what political stripe you are, that was some smack talking worthy of professional wrestling.  I'm not sure what concrete policy discussions took place, but the Politics Entertainment was amazing.  I kind of miss Chris Christie.

Sorry, not directed at you, but fuck the fact that it's entertaining.  That's half the reason that Trump is actually in the running.  We can't be swayed by the entertainment factor, this is serious!

Last night's GSW vs. OKC game was as fun of a regular season game as I can remember.

Three of the top five players in the NBA all went absolutely crazy, but the MVP showed he is an alien from another planet, going 12/16 from three (tying the NBA single game record for 3s) including this one to end the game in OT:

If you don't like that, you don't like NBA basketball!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1