Post what you're watching

deepak

• 2 weeks later...

Earlier : final episode of Castle. ; _;

In an article, the creators said they made three different endings:

a normal cliffhanger if the whole cast came back, another version if they let Stana Katic/Kate Beckett go (!), and a third version if the series got canceled.  They hoped not to air that last one, because it was too depressing.

Well, the series is over, so it was that last one, and they were right, it was depressing as hell.

They have children. XD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Regarding Roadies -- Thinking perhaps that Showtime was on preview...and now it isn't, since I don't technically have Showtime.

Watching Preacher now -- FUCK this is good.  They are really doing the graphic novel series justice.  And the tagline is perfect:  How can a show this bad be this good?

I has a sad, though.  

Eugene/Arseface

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, MexicanDragon said:

I enjoyed Stranger Things, but I have a feeling I missed *most* of the references.

When 90s nostalgia comes around with something like this, though, it's on.

Did you spot any 90s references?  I only caught the one brief Ghost in the Shell one.  It'd be cool if they did season 2 as sort of a 90s tribute the way season 1 was an 80s tribute, but I'm not sure the 90s had such a distinct look as the 80s did.  Perhaps season 2 could be a 70s tribute, but Rob Zombie is already doing that with his movies, especially House of 1000 Corpses, albeit more slanted towards true horror.  Oh well, we'll see.