How has your rig changed in 2007? And do you have any future plans?

postjack

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus.

And: you didn't read [AK]Zip's thread about R10's, did you?

Considering I contributed a number of times to that thread, I did indeed read it. However, that doesn't mean I'm not going to use this cable and just throw it away. It'll should be better than the CD3000 cable that it replaces and I just want to know what it sounds like first before trying other types of cable.

I hope that meets with your approval, but in case it doesn't I don't actually care.

my latest rig change is a big plant that lives on top of my shelves! details in the blog listed in my profile (i need readers, dammit!!).

and I still haven't received my custom XLR cables, but other than that (and the niggling heat issue), I'm extremely pleased.
Holy shit, I think I just got called out on a fucking blog. :rofl::prettyprincess::dance:

So is this amp based on the one Bozebuttons uses? ES-1 and SDS-XLR in one box sounds like a winner to me.

Mine is a heavily maxed ES1,My Es1 was also the testbed for future Es1s,The first es1 prototype had Jacks for regular headhones but no internal boards!.

The concerto was at one of the meets,don't remember if it was one of the NY meets.

Mine is a heavily maxed ES1,My Es1 was also the testbed for future Es1s,The first es1 prototype had Jacks for regular headhones but no internal boards!.

The concerto was at one of the meets,don't remember if it was one of the NY meets.

Tom,

I believe Fing's Concerto XLR Accent-T will be better than the stock due to the followings:

1) Near if not equal to SDS-XLR w/ Tube Rect. PSU for dynamic amp instead of the Meastro SE in the Concerto SE.

2) Upgraded ES-1 with tube rectified PSU instead of stock ES-1.

3) Better and more regulated tube rectified PSU

I hope Fing can give us more insight in his amp. I was able to talk to Mikhail briefly the other days, and that what he told me about his amp.

Cool, what kind of start-up? Is it online already? Or are you guys still working on getting it up and running.

Nope, not online yet, but soon. The IT guys are working all day and night already. It's a start-up in the travel business, which lets you find local tour guides (or similar things like translators) with some Web 2.0 elements (kind of like ebay with tour guides instead of products) and with some applications for mobile phones. We want to get things off the ground during the Euro 2008 and Beijing Olympics. Since I'm kind of Chinese, I'm responsible for the latter. getyourguide.com

if it ain't speaker related, meh ;) i would like to hear an SDS-XLR, though.

well you did blow us off that day: IIRC, Hirschizer had his SDS-XLR, ES-1, and other rigs ready for you to listen.....Dusty left that day like the flat was on fire after you called to cancel, heh!

• 2 weeks later...