What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd stay at work and try to keep your mind off of it. it's going to be harder for you to sit at home.

Sorry to hear about that as well. Never easy when someone tells you we need a break :sadcat:

I agree with ojinhs that if you do go home then you'll be thinking about it more. Work will help you keep your mind off things and with more time get you over the initial shock of the whole situation. Once the shock wears down a bit you may be able to think clearer about how you feel and stand with what was said between the two of you. I wish you all the best.

web.jpg

Didn't do it today, but yesterday my wife, father-in-law and I hiked to the top of Angel's Landing in Zion National Park. This pic is from Scout's Lookout, Angel's Landing is in the background. (1500 ft elevation gain from the beginning of the train.)

let's see, what did i do today... woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head found my way downstairs and drank a... hmmm, something seems familiar here.

Yes it sounds very familiar. I think some great artists in a band from the 60s had that same experience ;). I did the same thing except the comb part :).

Haj... How's the new place treating you?

Pretty good, even though various things around the house are eating through most of our disposable income, but we knew that was going to happen.

We like the neighborhood (rather quiet cul-de-sac) and the town, even though it's not quite as convenient as our old apartment, where everything was 5 minutes away. Of course, we now just drive up to Nashua to take advantage of no sales tax. ;D

Oh, and it's a definite plus that we can now have (and do have) cats. They're wrestling in the audio room as I type this.

Thrice, that's a great picture.

Today is too early to tell what the heck I've done since I've only just woken up, but yesterday I started my new position at a job I've worked at for 8 1/2 years. It was a nice day, though rather than easing me in, as I'd expected, I inherited a semi-full caseload, and picked up my first new patient. Spent the day making phone calls and doing group; the rest of the day was spent navigating the DSM for specifics re documentation. Fun. Reminds me way too much of lesson planning and documentation, but with different stuff. The day flew by. I need to get a watch.

Thanks guys. I just spent the last few days hanging out with friends to keep my mind off things. We'll see what happens.

Good to hear from you laxx. Hanging out with friends is good for taking your mind off of things. Wishing you all the best

Cast is off, and I can use my right foot again. It will however take at least 6 months and some training till it is as good as it was, so no running or ballsport of any kind yet. Walking, both on and off track, is good and I can ride my bicycle as soon as I feel ready for it. :prettyprincess: But I now have to get my own coffee at work. :eek: Working the rest of the day from home.