What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

edit: my crap posting quota has reached its limit for today

Heh, I set myself up for that one. But yea, I use tea leaves like these.

Tea_leaves_steeping_in_a_zhong_%C4%8Daj_05.jpg

After I drink it, the leaves aren't as bitter and I like to chew on them. =T I got that habit from my uncle. I like the bitter taste.

I've been building PC's for way too long and never use anything with an Asus label on it. I did own a laptop from them back in 2002 which was ok but that's it. Abit or Gigabyte are the only mobo's I use. Dump the PC and get a 909 or even a 303 and mod the shit out of it.

I hard to look at that three times before I figured out you weren't talking about a 303 or 909. I didn't figure you for the Hardfloor type. Or even the Gus Gus type, really.

People do mod the shit out of their 303s. 909s and 707s as well.

I purge the leaves by running them under some cool water first.

"hot" is according to the instruction based on the tea.

Besides, I never cared for Burgamot.

Even when I do get Darjeelings and Assam teas, I usually brew them lighter than most people would. Though, this is not observed when dealing with the first flush which has a refined oolong taste (technically it is an oolong).

Note: Claims to be an Engineer, but hasn't earned that degree title yet either.

As someone who's earned both degree and title I take particular offense to her claim of being a professional engineer. Not that the title means a great deal, the list of idiot engineers is not short, but to make the claim when it's not true is just :palm:.

As someone who's earned both degree and title I take particular offense to her claim of being a professional engineer. Not that the title means a great deal, the list of idiot engineers is not short, but to make the claim when it's not true is just :palm:.

My point, although you don't seem to recognize my title since I don't take your silly exam ;D

I missed said claim. :palm: indeed. I am deeply offended! >:(

:D

My point, although you don't seem to recognize my title since I don't take your silly exam ;D

Yeah, I'm not sure "silly" is the term I'd use to describe that exam :D

It sure is silly to me :) Nobody in my branch takes it. :P

Do you guys/gals refer to yourselves as professional engineers, or just software engineers (or other nonsense). To me a PE is a PE, which means you're licensed and registered with the appropriate board. But there are lots of jobs that carry an "engineer" title that operate in a gray area. -=she=- is referring to herself and her friends as professional engineers which take it to another level in my book. In some states unfounded claims like that can land you in a lot of hot water.

Do you guys/gals refer to yourselves as professional engineers, or just software engineers (or other nonsense). To me a PE is a PE, which means you're licensed and registered with the appropriate board. But there are lots of jobs that carry an "engineer" title that operate in a gray area. -=she=- is referring to herself and her friends as professional engineers which take it to another level in my book. In some states unfounded claims like that can land you in a lot of hot water.

'Professional Engineer' means jack shit to EE's/Software E. I'm an embeded engineer by trade, Computer Engineer (and Electrical) by academia, and idiot by general consensus.