What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent most of the day buried under work and comparisons between numerical and experimental results that just didn't make sense. Figured out that the lab that did the experimental work screwed up yet again in their analysis. Fuck they are useless. Also the co-worker (and now member of my staff) that was supposed to do the analysis is useless too. Frustrating day overall.

Though I'm off to an awesome dinner in about 45 min. :)

Had my folks drop Ivan off at the vet for his annual checkup since I had to work. He got so stressed and worked up having to fight the vet and all the techs all day long that his blood pressure shot up to the point his eardrums started to bleed. My poor kitty. Thank god he did some damage to the evil ones in the process. Now he's home, drugged up on sedatives and pain meds. They're waiting for tests results on his thyroid, saying that kind of blood pressure in a young guy, no matter how stressed, just isn't right.

My wife and I made dinner together ... a first in our 33 years together.

How the fuck does that happen? :eek:

Then we went to Cirque Dreams Illumination. First hour was very entertaining. After intermission sucked. Nice night out with my bride.

Meh, the only Cirque production I have seen was Allegria, and it was pretty boring. Too much pretentious arty crap for this philistine. Glad at least half of yours was good though :)