What did you do today?

riceboy

I'm, like, 100 years old and still have those, too. I think it's pretty much the archetypal middle-class anxiety dream.

I still have the homework / exams nightmares every once in a while. Or the one where I cant remember for certain if I dropped a class weeks and weeks ago.

even during the summer, when I dont even think about school, I have the "OMG LATE FOR FINALS" dreams

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paperwork, paperwork, hit some golf balls, avoided my mother-in-law, paperwork, beer, grilled some sea bass, whisky -- and that's the story so far, another short leg on the long trudge to the grave.

Jebus dude, do we need to get the unmarked van and come capture/rescue you for the weekend?

I had one of those days where I just didn't get anything done I should have done. I had five individual sessions with patients, did two groups, and didn't document one bit of it. I just stared at the computer screen like it was the enemy, then signed up for a Greek cooking class at a culinary school in West Palm Beach. I'll be doing today's work tomorrow. :(

i know! i've called around to all of my colleagues to see if anybody has a spare PCI mac vid card. no luck so far :-\ if the thing just had AGP, i would grab the card from my G5.

No chance of popping the HDD into another computer just to save the data?

Well this morning is not starting well. I arrived a bit late after waiting forever at Starbucks for my usual Venti, booted up my computer and office music rig and start reading research reports. My speakers start to give off a high pitched scream, WTF? Oh, I see smoke billowing out my tube amp.

The HeadCase curse continues.

Box score--- amps-4, me-0. Four broken amps in eighteen months, this has to be a record. :(

Er, make that five amps- custom tube amp, Flying Mole, Northstar Monoblock, Northstar Monoblock, now this EL34 Chinese desktop tube amp. The custom tube amp was fixed by Ironbutt, the mono's are pending shipment to Connecticut, the Flying Mole is probably unrepairable and the Chinese amp is terminal. I have never seen an amp go up in smoke, if it wasn't mine I would have thought that was pretty exciting.