What did you do today?

riceboy

Hi craig. I found your post by googling paddy glenny - an old friend and neighbour from my childhood. biwent to new marston county primary and magdalen college school with him and knew him to be a great eccentric with a passion for machines. Having tasted his first homebrew around 1973, I was amused and then impressed when I found him, many years later to have become a master brewer. For many years I kept a bottle of his "little gem" special ale as a memento. aleI was a bit shocked by the end of your message. Has he really been killed by a grizzly? I had been emailing him at the brewery in nelson but have had no reply. Please let me know.

My name is Peter Clark

:doghuh:

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday: sweltered in Parisian summer heat, and learned that Parisian hotels and shops don't have the same attitude toward A/C that we have in the States and in England. Here, getting the temp down from 90+F to maybe 85 or so is considered climatis

i'm not quite sure what to do in this situation. on the one hand, you're clearly an asshole, and i really like deleting the accounts of assholes, but on the other hand, i want to hear more about the guy who was eaten by the bear.

It is a quandry, isn't it.

@Mr. High and Mighty Mate of the Guy Eaten By a Bear: maybe you should try a Private Message if you want to direct something to Craig alone and you are so offended by someone gently commenting on the obscurity of your post with a simply :doghuh: Or, maybe you should just piss off.

Watched Brazil lose! :)

Yeah, me too! I was listening when I got up early to drive my daughter to the ferry (she's such a hard worker for a 15 yo on summer break!) and at half time it was Brazil 1 - Holland nil and the Dutchmen sounded beat already. After breakfast I turned it back on and it was already 1 - 2 and I was shocked.

...dogsbody...
Had to look this up, but it answered my question (what will you be doing there -- more along the lines of brewer or, considering your charismatic nature, PR), more or less. (Swabbing decks, etc. -- more along the lines of the brewing side of things, eh?)