What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an insane couple of days. I went to portland and stayed with my an ex. she now has a hairless cat. We got drunk out of our minds, went to the strip club and on the next day went to a nude beach. We however did not get nude. I snagged some pictures of that crazy looking cat. I'll post them when I get them off of my phone.

Got kicked out of Stepbrothers at the very beginning because only 2 out of 5 of us had ID, even though my friend's dad bought the tickets and we were all old enough to see it. Then they refused to refund us because we didn't have the card that the tickets were purchased with... assholes. ._.

We went to the supermarket this morning to fetch some breakfast. Came home and ate some. Set in the sun for the rest of the day where I fell asleep in the end. Prepared dinner, or actually watched my bf do that, mussels hmmm, they still have to get cooked though, enjoying a nice glass of wine with Air playing on the background.

A nice chilly sunday it is :D

Had a rather depressing phone call from one of my friends in the US.

Him: the housing bill passed the Senate yesterday

Me: I heard

Him: we're fucked, we are all fucked.

Me: you still have your Russian citizenship don't you?

Him: yeah, it's something to think about in the future, I'll see...

To summarize, the Treasury has given Freddie Mac & Fannie Mae an unlimited line of credit, and the national debt limit has been bumped up by $800 billion. We're looking at the start of the largest wealth transfer in recorded history, as the middle class & poor have their money sucked up into the coffers of JP Morgan-Chase, Bank of America, and the rest of the Wall Street boys.

Had a rather depressing phone call from one of my friends in the US.

Him: the housing bill passed the Senate yesterday

Me: I heard

Him: we're fucked, we are all fucked.

Me: you still have your Russian citizenship don't you?

Him: yeah, it's something to think about in the future, I'll see...

To summarize, the Treasury has given Freddie Mac & Fannie Mae an unlimited line of credit, and the national debt limit has been bumped up by $800 billion. We're looking at the start of the largest wealth transfer in recorded history, as the middle class & poor have their money sucked up into the coffers of JP Morgan-Chase, Bank of America, and the rest of the Wall Street boys.

Change the song, already.

Got kicked out of Stepbrothers at the very beginning because only 2 out of 5 of us had ID, even though my friend's dad bought the tickets and we were all old enough to see it. Then they refused to refund us because we didn't have the card that the tickets were purchased with... assholes. ._.

You got carded AFTER you got your tickets? You must look pretty young... I look a few years younger, but I don't remember ever getting carded for tickets AFTER I bought them.

You got carded AFTER you got your tickets? You must look pretty young... I look a few years younger, but I don't remember ever getting carded for tickets AFTER I bought them.

We all definitely look old enough, this place is just run by tight-asses.

Been sick all weekend. :( Conserving energy for next week which I'll have four days to deliver the next major version of my application to our Canadian Q/A. On the fifth day, I'm driving to DC. ;D

Edited by ingwe
ocd

Just spent some time rocking to a 5 point earthquake here in So. Cal. Epicenter was about sixty miles away but felt pretty strong with one good aftershock. I was beginning to forget what it is like to have the crap shaken out of you while trying to work.

Just spent some time rocking to a 5 point earthquake here in So. Cal. Epicenter was about sixty miles away but felt pretty strong with one good aftershock. I was beginning to forget what it is like to have the crap shaken out of you while trying to work.

Sucks. Hope all is ok.

n_maher-albums-random-stuff-picture153-lazy-tuesday.jpg

Nice Bike!

Hope everything's okay. I should call my family out there. I was out there once when an Earthquake hit and man, it sure was something.