What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about your loose screw, and the one in the preamp too! Buh dum bump!

Good luck with that. I had that disappointment recently but it's better to find out now than to fry the thing.

Waitaminnit, is DOTU mocking me for having a loose screw* in one breath and then telling me the damage his loose screw caused with the next? You really are a lawyer. /me ducks :dotu:

After painful long minutes removing the umpteen screws from the top of the LS9, I got the panel off, and found ...a plastic fiddly bit floating around in there.

2zi4osx.jpg

Terrible picture, the Canon EF 17-40 F/4L is about the farthest thing from a macro lens. :palm: I don't think it would have shorted anything out, but I'm glad I got it out of there.

Coming soon to a certain other thread: LS9 internal pix I had not intended on taking. knuckledragger-albums-smileys-picture241-blink.gif

*A fact that should be rather apparent at this point.

Unfortunately, it rattles like there's a loose screw or component inside of it. :eek::palm::mad:

I once received an amp for modding/servicing that had a loose screw inside it, except the thing was that all the screws were accounted for and still in place. That one left me :doghuh:

what have i been doing? hitting refresh on the Windows 7 Beta page. this is some incompetent shit, on Microsoft's part. almost as incompetent as the MobileMe roll out.

Hell I was doing that as well. They still have this on that webpage :palm: I saw this come up about 14 hours ago and it is still going.

Thanks for your interest in the Windows 7 Beta. The volume has been phenomenal

You gonna get any movies on BluRay, Nate?

Buy? No. Rent? Yes, Netflix has already been converted and my wife and I watched Traitor last night (it was what we had) and it looked fantastic. And I downloaded a demo of MotoGP '08 last night so at some point today I'll get to see how high-def gaming looks on my TV.

Buy? No. Rent? Yes, Netflix has already been converted and my wife and I watched Traitor last night (it was what we had) and it looked fantastic. And I downloaded a demo of MotoGP '08 last night so at some point today I'll get to see how high-def gaming looks on my TV.

MotoGP 08 has some of the worst graphics I have seen on the PS3 platform. 09 looks to be decent, from the videos I've seen. The body positioning looks much more realistic and natural.

I'll probably end up buying 09, but 08 is a steaming pile of shit. Its somewhat entertaining, but I just can't deal with how poorly its coded. The AI is a complete udder fucking joke.