What did you do today?

riceboy

Oh lunch. I ate those with some regularity during high school, alongside other options like lorne sausage sandwiches, sausage rolls, scotch pies, chips and batter bits. All washed down with Irn-Bru, Red Kola or Sundaze and a bag of sweets. No wonder I'm the size I am, I'm still carrying those years of junk. One of those macaroni pies will turn the bag transparent in about 15 seconds.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

x2 Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.

Second Breakfast? Second breakfast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're not a Hobbit are you? Hobbit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Hobbits are fond of an unadventurous bucolic life of farming, eating, and socializing. They enjoy at least seven meals a day, when they can get them - breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner and, later in the evening, supper."

I spent the day in Orlando at the SHOT show with Mexican Dragon's crazy friends from TN. I literally walked miles through every type of firearm and accessory, and haven't yet covered even half the show. I got fun swag, bought new grips for the les baer I just picked up today from Mexican Dragon, and fell in love with a Ted Yost customized Browning Hi-Power. The guys are on their way to a strip club. They offered to buy me a lap dance, but I think at this point in the evening, it's time for this old lady to curl up with a book and go to sleep. Going back tomorrow at 8:30. Yay!

I spent the day in Orlando at the SHOT show with Mexican Dragon's crazy friends from TN. I literally walked miles through every type of firearm and accessory, and haven't yet covered even half the show. I got fun swag, bought new grips for the les baer I just picked up today from Mexican Dragon, and fell in love with a Ted Yost customized Browning Hi-Power. The guys are on their way to a strip club. They offered to buy me a lap dance, but I think at this point in the evening, it's time for this old lady to curl up with a book and go to sleep. Going back tomorrow at 8:30. Yay!

How was the second half of the show, V? I'd like to shoot a handgun at a range sometime. And maybe a machine gun. :cool: