What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to work on time instead of hour and half early as I did all last week. Administered the last of never-ending performance feedbacks for the month of December and left work on time. Just finished replacing the two light switches that had started to act up.

I repadded 1 1/2 Lambdas.

1 1/2?

Visited my doctor. I am now prescribed the maximum daily dosage of Ritalin as decreed by the FDA. freakin_out.gif If any doubt remained about me being the poster child for attention deficit disorder, let it be crushed once and for all.

tease.gif

I also ran umpteen errands, visited my mother, bought eight LED lights for my basement (it's amazing how bright a 0.15W light can be) half a dozen brass switch plates, and exchanged seven emails with a cable maker.

I took one of my cats to the vet this morning, they still don't know what the problem is but they're trying to stop me worrying about the cat by giving me a $400 bill to worry about instead.

Fuck, vets are expensive. I can see this easily going skywards past $1000 in no time :(

Studied for my exam on Saturday. Watched The Ax Fight and The Hunters (which counted as revision:cool:). Created an unfortunately foul pasta sauce and had a ham sandwich for tea instead. Also suffered a libelous and racist attack from Stanley Beresford.