Deals

Dusty Chalk

I have some spare Koss ribbon cable that you can have if you want it...

Thanks for the offer, and I just might take you up on it. I think that's enough to finally push me to email Carl about the Stax stuff I bought from him and get started on building an SR-5 Pro or SR-X Pro. These Alpha Pro Excellent drivers I bought from Birgir have just been sitting in my closet for half a year... but, frankly, I've been busy as hell for half a year, as well. And it just so happens I need to prepare some Paganini Caprices and Ysaye Sonatas right about now.

Paganini Caprices and Ysaye Sonatas right about now.

I had a teacher in college that said, "What you haven't played any Paganini? We need to fix that. Needless to say, it was pretty much a :palm: experience".

The cable was taken off a pair of ESP-950 so, it's all nicely split at the proper place. I also have some spare ribbon cable that doesn't have the split that you're welcome to as well.

You guys from the US of A are soo lucky. :(

Speaking of which, here is another nice deal for you USA peeps, popped up in my email thanks to CNet:

Get a new PlayStation 3 Slim for $199.99 | The Cheapskate - CNET News

Yep, I decided that was worth the effort as well. Now I just need to wait for the card to arrive and the $100.00 credit to kick in.

Elusive Disc Labor Day 10% Off Sale:

This offer ends Tuesday September 8, 2009 at 6PM EST!

In order to take advantage of this Sale, please enter 'LABOR DAY' in the Special Instructions field of the Checkout Page when placing your order on our webstore. The discount WILL NOT be reflected on our website. We will download your order, adjust the price, and then bill your credit card the discounted price.

This offer cannot be applied to any previous orders. NO Exceptions! Cannot be applied to PRE-ORDERS, already discounted items and items notated on our website as 'Not Eligible For Further Discount'. Most 45rpm 180g 2LP Sets are NOT eligible. Price and availability subject to change without notice. Orders with both preorder and in-stock items will have all in-stock items shipped immediately. This offer applies to most items we sell. Some manufacturers such as Aesthetix, Musical Surroundings, Immedia and other products are excluded from these specials. We will contact you if any item you order is not eligible for this offer.

Music Direct Labor Day 10% Off sale:

Music Direct is giving you something more than BBQ to look forward to this Labor Day Weekend. From now until Tuesday, September 8th at 6pm CST you can save 10% on all music and accessory orders. Our webstore is packed with 1,000s of items to choose from. To receive your 10% discount, just use code "LD09" in the comments section of the last checkout page. We'll take care of the rest!

Please note: 10% excludes hardware, Beatles box sets, preorders, 45RPM box sets, demos, closeouts and already discounted items.

So what is it with these 45RPM box sets?

And I hope Acoustic Sounds does a sale too, they have something I'd like to buy. Hopefully they don't limit hardware like Music Direct because that's even moar lame!