Deals

Dusty Chalk

That might work and certainly thanks for posting it. My understanding is that based on the specs it is significantly less powerful than the previous items that have come up, albeit less than half as expensive though.

My triple fi's still haven't shipped. The satisfaction of impulse buying has been lost forever. :sadcat:
My VIs (from Amazon) arrived yesterday. First impressions are I'm very impressed by the performance for this price, but wonder how'd I feel at full MSRP? Anyway, haven't gotten around to comparing to the ER4Ss yet, though they obviously, and unsurprisingly, have a larger soundstage, fuller sound and more bass presence. Have smallish canals and these seem to fit/seal fine with smallest silicone "cushions." Mic seems the best I've tried yet.

It'll be worth the wait. ;)

My VIs (from Amazon) arrived yesterday. First impressions are I'm very impressed by the performance for this price, but wonder how'd I feel at full MSRP? Anyway, haven't gotten around to comparing to the ER4Ss yet, though they obviously, and unsurprisingly, have a larger soundstage, fuller sound and more bass presence. Have smallish canals and these seem to fit/seal fine with smallest silicone "cushions." Mic seems the best I've tried yet.

It'll be worth the wait. ;)

Thanks for your condolences. I'm mostly teasing though. I actually didn't know that it had a mic. Is it the kind of mic for cell phone use?

I don't even know when mine will ship, it's just an arrival estimate, no word on estimated ship date.

My Logitech order is still being processed. =[

That's exactly what mine says too. What time did you order yours? Mine says 11:51AM (it's in the top part of your order status).

Thanks for your condolences. I'm mostly teasing though. I actually didn't know that it had a mic. Is it the kind of mic for cell phone use?
Amazon had the Triple.fi 10 and Triple.fi 10vi up for $99 for a short bit, before reverting to the 10 only. Logitech had only the 10 I believe. Vi is the mic (yes, for phones) version.

Amazon had the Triple.fi 10 and Triple.fi 10vi up for $99 for a short bit, before reverting to the 10 only. Logitech had only the 10 I believe. Vi is the mic (yes, for phones) version.

You can get the vi cable to convert a standard 10 to a vi for $20 from UE: Ultimate Ears Universal Accessories - Store - Ultimate Ears Earphones Headphones Personal Monitors looks like they're currently out of stock at the moment though.

Drew @ Moon Audio has a pretty nice Christmas deal going on that he sent out via newsletter:

Christmas Sale

Good thru Dec. 31st Only

All items are brand new!!

All in stock Grado Headphones on sale for 20% off.

All Models in stock. Sale Does Not including the PS1000

Example: Grado RS-1 Regularly $695 now $555 plus shipping

As an extra special Christmas deal we are going to offer 1 of each of the following custom versions at 20% off. First come first serve. We never discount these :)

- GS1000i w/ 10ft Black Dragon Headphone cable w/ 1/4" Furutech Plug

$960 plus shipping

- RS1i w/ 10ft Black Dragon Headphone cable w/ 1/4" Furutech Plug

$720 plus shipping

- RS2i w/ 10ft Black Dragon Headphone cable w/ 1/4" Furutech Plug

$560 plus shipping

Full Size Over Ear Headphones

GS1000i $796 plus shipping

RS1i $556 plus shipping

RS2i $396 plus shipping

SR325is $236 plus shipping

S225i $160 plus shipping

SR125i $120 plus shipping

SR80i $79 plus shipping

SR60i $63 plus shipping

iGrado $39 plus shipping

In - Ear Headphones

GR8 $239 plus shipping

iGI $71 plus shipping

Denon Headphones

Denon AH-D7000 Retail $999 Your Price: $749 Shipped in the US

Denon AH-D5000 Retail $699 Your Price: $549 Shipped in the US

Denon AH-D2000 Retail $349 Your Price: $289 Shipped in the US

Denon AH-D1000K Retail $149 Your Price: $109 Shipped in the US

And both Elusive Disc and Music Direct have free shipping until 12/15:

ELUSIVE DISC

Free UPS Ground Shipping on Orders Over $75!

This offer ends Tuesday December 15, 2009 at 6PM EST!

To take advantage of this offer, place an order of $75 or more, type in "FREEUPSG" in the Promotional Code Field at the top of the Shopping Basket Page, AND hit the Submit button. 'Your code has been accepted.' will then be displayed. UPS Ground will automatically be selected as your shipping method and will show a cost of $0.00.

You must place an order that is $75 or more to be eligible for the Free Shipping Offer! Cannot be applied to any previous orders. Other Elusive Disc promotions or "special sale" items cannot be combined with this special. Pre-Order items are NOT eligible for this offer. Price and availability subject to change without notice. Orders with both out of stock and in-stock items will have all in-stock items shipped immediately. Any additional shipments are not eligible for this Free Shipping Offer and our regular shipping rates will apply. We will contact you if any item you order is not eligible for this offer.

This offer cannot be applied to any previous orders. NO Exceptions!

MUSIC DIRECT

Free UPS Ground Shipping on any order over $75!

Please use code 'SHIP75' in the order comments section of the checkout page. The shipping charge will still be displayed, but we'll take care of it before shipping your order. Hurry, offer expires Tuesday, December 15th!

*Only applies to new orders. Continental US only. In stock orders only, preorder/backorder items are not eligible for this offer. Audio furniture and speakers not included.