I Don't Like Ike !

swt61

I've spent the last 3 days boarding up peoples homes and condos on this island. I don't really like that kind of work, but many of my customers don't know where else to turn. Most of my customers are in the very wealthy bracket, and I like to keep them happy.

I just finished boarding up my own place 15 minutes ago, it's been a very long day. I have three more houses (mansions) to board up tomorrow, and then tomorrow night I'm hitting the road. Unless of coarse the storm (Ike) has moved significantly north by then.

I have the motorhome loaded with groceries and fuel, and I have a reservation at a park in San Antonio. I should have internet access there, so I should pop in sometime Saturday.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might not be the best time to ask, but does anyone have a link handy to a gallery of Steve's work? The contractor working on my house was talking about fine woodworking, and I showed him a few pix of Larry's stuff at Headphile. I wanted to show him some of Steve's work, but the only image I could dig up quickly was the iPod docks from the mitchb is an asshat auction.

This might not be the best time to ask, but does anyone have a link handy to a gallery of Steve's work? The contractor working on my house was talking about fine woodworking, and I showed him a few pix of Larry's stuff at Headphile. I wanted to show him some of Steve's work, but the only image I could dig up quickly was the iPod docks from the mitchb is an asshat auction.

Some more shots:

http://www.head-case.org/forums/audio-accessories/3509-swt61s-beautiful-work.html

Steve, be safe and let us know how you are as soon as you can.

There are some pics on my site...[url=http://www.s2-audio.com/]Welcome to S