HD800? Another rumor?

riceboy

I noticed ipobj is trying to police the thread, mostly because he falls for all this bs and it's hitting a little close to home looking at his profile, which consists of a couple of hi-fi products and gallons of snake oi.

Between vcoheadache and ipudbj I don't think I'll be following that particular thread.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed ipobj is trying to police the thread, mostly because he falls for all this bs and it's hitting a little close to home looking at his profile, which consists of a couple of hi-fi products and gallons of snake oi.

Between vcoheadache and ipudbj I don't think I'll be following that particular thread.

It's okay, the REAL police have stepped in. :D

If I fell asleep and woke up with those cables on my chest, I'd probably have a heart attack. I had a glow-in-the-dark T-shirt that did that to me once. I woke up and promptly teleported about 2 yards from where I was, all the while slapping myself in the chest and screaming "get it off me, get it off me!"

I have never laughed at myself so hard in my entire life, before or since, once I realized what was going on.

Sorry Nate. I deleted your post and a bunch others. As ugly as those cables are, it wasn't fair to vcoheda, who for better or worse, spent time on his impressions. I should have put a stop to it earlier but sometimes I forget I'm a mod.

Totally cool Mike, I agree with the cleansing.