Head-Caser of the year 2008

swt61

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urbandictionary is very US-centric. According to UD users, a "donk" is either a large, shapely female behind or an early 1970s Chevy Impala (preferably sitting on preposterously oversized rims). I found this out earlier today after discovering a particularly disturbing music video. I am thinking "donk" means something different in the UK, but correct interpretation is not necessarily going to improve that track.

OT: Today paid for the privilege of driving in the State of Taxachusetts for another four years. I also bought 20 "contractor grade" trash bags that are a whopping 2 mil thick. In spite of checking 3 different stores, I could not find 3 mil bags. Experience has taught me that the extra mil of thickness is nontrivial when cleaning up house debris.

Right now I should really be measuring the shelving in the upstairs bathroom so I can visit Home Despot and buy parts for two more shelves.

The only thing I've put on urbandictionary is Old Bean, afaik thats not a phrase that gets used stateside.

Donk is like a less common varient on Bonk, as in getting a bonk on the head with a rubber mallet, not as in jumping into bed with a hottie for a quick bonk.

Two members had major influences on me in this first year of my membership on the 'Case in terms of general help, recommendations, discussion, etc. - Filby (Filburt) and Zach (Grand Enigma). Either or both have my vote/nomination.

And I must agree with Jim - Dan is Head-Case is human form. Certainly that deserves a shot at the title.