Head-Caser of the year 2008

swt61

Well I'm not going to run a HFer of the year thread this year. I'm not on there much, and someone else can take on that role if wanted.

I would like to continue the tradition over here however.

I'd like to build a stand for the winner, just as I have the last two years over there.

However due to my screw up with Voltron last year, I think it would be much better for someone else to take nominations, start the poll and take care of keeping track of the votes.

Once decided I'll contact the winner for input into their trophy.

Anyone game to take this on?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to his personal request regarding the matter. I would like to give my honourable mention and merit of distinction to the one who I would in other circumstances formally nominate. He knows who he is. Some others will know who he is. He deserves more kudos than he would get even if he would have it.

Outside of that, I nominate the 4th most recent resident of the basement of doom. Whoever there were.

Due to his personal request regarding the matter. I would like to give my honourable mention and merit of distinction to the one who I would in other circumstances formally nominate. He knows who he is. Some others will know who he is. He deserves more kudos than he would get even if he would have it.

Outside of that, I nominate the 4th most recent resident of the basement of doom. Whoever there were.

I think my head just imploded trying to make sense of that.... :confused:

You work for MI5 on loan from MI6 don't you? ;)

I nominate grawk -- he set up a meet for the sole purpose of trying to mass up some interest in the local community, failed, and did not give up. Not only was his second attempt a rousing success, he made it look easy, never whined about how much work it was, and managed to make it a bit of a National meet in sheep's clothing.

I nominate grawk -- he set up a meet for the sole purpose of trying to mass up some interest in the local community, failed, and did not give up. Not only was his second attempt a rousing success, he made it look easy, never whined about how much work it was, and managed to make it a bit of a National meet in sheep's clothing.

All this while treating the H-C userbase as his personal cat toy. You know the expression "an iron fist in a velvet glove"? Grawk is a helping hand in a steel gauntlet.

^

Damn, I missed it.

Oh I've got plenty to say about Azure, but I don't think that's what you meant. :P

I can guess. If you look up annoying in the dictionary Azure's picture is there. Still there's a lot worse over there.

Edited by swt61