Grado HF-2 thread

Cankin

Wait, so let me see if I have this right:

John is still working on shipping out the PS1000's, as reserved orders still haven't been shipped. Clients are anxiously awating their orders... and Grado decides to start manufacturing another line of headphones while the one that should already be available to the market (as was promised months ago) is still in the shop?

So can I safely assume that Sennheiser will announce the Jubilee version of the HD800 at CanJam?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, so let me see if I have this right:

Yes, you have it right. Grado makes lots of different headphones concurrently, no big shock there. The HF-2, whatever it is, has probably been in the works for a while and maybe had fewer production issues compared to the GS1000s. I don't see anything nefarious here.

I feel like I should at least listen to them at canjam before swiping a card, but it's probably a matter of hours before this hits hf. :(

Jack, my guess is that it's unlikely that they'll ship before canjam and this is just a preorder which in my mind makes it perfectly legit to cancel if I don't like what I hear.

....................but it's probably a matter of hours before this hits hf. :(

Which will then quickly be followed by the first poster in the HF announcement thread insisting on serial number 0001, two threads on who's ordered and their serial number preference/insistance, A few threads about Todd not having shipped theirs yet, and two more threads with pre-release conjecture-comparos to everything from the iGrado to the PS-1.

Add one more pair to the HC team; just finished placing an order.

Which will then quickly be followed by the first poster in the HF announcement thread insisting on serial number 0001, two threads on who's ordered and their serial number preference/insistance, A few threads about Todd not having shipped theirs yet, and two more threads with pre-release conjecture-comparos to everything from the iGrado to the PS-1.

It is amazing how likely this scenario is.

And the epic irony that is Head-case ordering the first 20 pairs or so will probably not be missed either.

Add one more pair to the HC team; just finished placing an order.

All spot on. Not to mention the spate of new users flooding the boards with inane posts to reach the required minimum of 5.

Join date is the better measure.