My dock shipped and should arrive 4/7.

My keyboard dock also.

Hyundai to use iPad as owners manual for Equus sedan | iLounge News

Hyundai to use iPad as owners manual for Equus sedan

By Charles Starrett

Senior Editor, iLounge

Published: Friday, April 2, 2010

News Category: iPad

Hyundai has announced that it will be bundling an iPad with its new flagship Equus sedan. USA Today reports that the iPad will serve as the $50,000-plus luxury sedan

And so it really begins.

This is certainly an interesting development but I'm waiting for a major institution to adopt the iPad as the default textbook or something along those lines. I'm beginning to think the biggest impediment to the iPad's success may be Apple's ability to make them fast enough...

Mine is apparently back where it was three days ago.

4/2/2010 8:51:00 AM SHIPMENT IS HELD TO VERIFY COMMODITY DESCRIPTION WITH THE CUSTOMER FOR CORRECT CLASSIFICATION / BROKERAGE RELEASED SHIPMENT. SHIPMENT IS SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY FOR FURTHER CLEARANCE LOUISVILLE, KY US

4/2/2010 9:32:00 AM AIR TRANSIT SCAN INCHEON, KR

4/2/2010 4:10:00 AM DEPARTURE SCAN GUANGZHOU, CN

3/30/2010 10:51:00 PM LOCATION SCAN GUANGZHOU, CN

3/30/2010 10:49:00 PM LOCATION SCAN GUANGZHOU, CN

3/29/2010 2:34:00 PM ORIGIN SCAN SHENZHEN, CN

3/29/2010 1:00:00 AM UPS INTERNAL ACTIVITY / UPS INTERNAL ACTIVITY LOUISVILLE, KY US

4/2/2010 10:27:00 PM BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED CN

Edited by VPI

UPS truck just drove by my house. I said a little prayer for some sort of dispatch error, but it was not to be. :(

My tracking info still says Guangzhou. Tomorrow is going to be hard. Really should have reserved at the Apple Store and gone and stood in line. Or made my wife do it like the Modern Family dude.

It's a very good thing the release date is April 24th in Canada or I might have well succumbed to an impulse buy tomorrow morning. Anyway, as long as my MacBook keeps running smoothly, I have absolutely no reason to buy an iPad, but for some strange reason I keep coming back to this thread...