Should I Get an HD600?

The Monkey

hey, if someone wants to mock my post (that's totally fine with me), at least they can do so without logic fallacies and/or math errors. :palm:

Except the logic fallacies are on your part, as evidenced with the above statement which actually contains a negative quantity of logic, i.e. it sucks logic from the surrounding posts. :palm: My math error was actually a statement about linear versus nonlinear effects and thinking. You are quite obviously a linear thinker caught in a very small box.

Edited by morphsci

hey, if someone wants to mock my post (that's totally fine with me), at least they can do so without logic fallacies and/or math errors. :palm:

As a member of the Head-Case legal team, we reserve all rights to mock whomever we wish in whatever form we wish, including, but not limited to, "logic [sic] fallacies" and math errors, if any.

They arrived today. Listening now. Nice phones. Not as bassy as the HD650, which is both good and bad. I think the lighter bass makes the soundstage less "blobby," but it also make the 600 a bit less fun at first blush. I think the 600 sounds a bit more like the HD800 than the 650 does.

But certainly a nice sound and a lot more burn-in required until my opinions match exactly those of everyone else.

• 3 months later...