Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was just a teaser image for the Chicago folks. Much like the photoshop job I did on the strip club pic that Iron_Dreamer took last year.

BTW, they demolished that strip club. It's completely gone. LOL. I guess Tyll tainted that place permanently.

Shoot, well at least we made the most of it while it was there!

I just had a bit of a wild idea: I'm selling my Audiovalve RKV, so I am thinking if I sold it to someone in the US I could, with their permission, shipped to Canjam, set up a summit-fi table, then send it to them. I could also see if I can't persuade Kingwa to send one of the Audio-gd DACs over at the same time and start a loaner program for one in the same manner. Thoughts?

I just had a bit of a wild idea: I'm selling my Audiovalve RKV, so I am thinking if I sold it to someone in the US I could, with their permission, shipped to Canjam, set up a summit-fi table, then send it to them. I could also see if I can't persuade Kingwa to send one of the Audio-gd DACs over at the same time and start a loaner program for one in the same manner. Thoughts?

That could be a devil to manage but if you get all the necessary permissions, then you'll be fine.

Damnit!!! I was looking forward to breaking into the hotel kitchen, drunk as a skunk and starting to make something that resembles bread with you. :)

One question to the gang, will anybody have an amp at the meet that can drive a Stax transformer box?