Audeze LCD-2

swt61

You have to cut the head off of a dynamic headphone user (with headphones still on) and stuff it in Jude's bed, to become a member of the Stax Mafia today. K1000 users don't count, because those are ear speakers, not headphones. :)

I hear Skylab is the next intended victim.

You have to cut the head off of a dynamic headphone user (with headphones still on) and stuff it in Jude's bed, to become a member of the Stax Mafia today. K1000 users don't count, because those are ear speakers, not headphones. :)

I hear Skylab is the next intended victim.

Earspeaker Mafia > Stax Mafia

Let's be honest about the Sigma. While I can understand some of it's appeal, it's certainly not for everyone. The soundstage is uhm...shall we say 'different'. With certain music it's actually pretty cool, but it just makes some unlistenable IMO.

Besides...three out of three Dentists recommend the K1000...

k1000.jpg

Got my "It's Ok to pay for them now" email today from Alex, and I've since done so.

The timing is quite fortunate, as I'll be heading to Illinois next weekend for a high school reunion, and the LCD-2 should get there before I do. Otherwise, it would probably be Christmas before I'd be able to pick them up.

Even better yet, I'll be able to bring them back to Cayman with me on the return flight and they'll be within my duty free allowance. Well, not really, but with a little creative accounting...