Holy Crap! The New Stax Omega Looks fierce! (Stax SR-009)

Jon L

I tried to refrain myself to respond your insult. I have an emergency at work and worked until 11:30pm today and only glanced this thread. I was not going for PJ but just asking if this is a better option that this group buy want to go with. If people here, after thorough research, decided that this 4500 deal is better overall, I will be more than happy to join. Just that I don't have time to compare the deals.

Fair enough. May I suggest next time to read before posting so as to avoid confusion.

I will do my best to be more tolerant as well :)

All right, so we are moving forward with the Elusive Disk deal. Our other avenues are not open at this point.

Here are the people who have said they are confirmed:

Voltron

N3rdling

Monsieurguzel

Ephemeral Hope

Ast

Screaming Oranges

El_Doug

Wmcmanus

Blubliss

Please pm me before 2:30 p.m. PST today with your full name and mailing address to confirm one last time and I will confirm with ED. I will need you to pay me the full amount pretty quickly, either via personal check or MO. We can work out shipping later, so the payment will be $4500.

We may be able to get a few more pairs, so if you want in, please let me know ASAP.

Edited by blubliss

I just spoke to Wayne and he is confirmed also. If Spritzer and the other potential group buyer confirm then we will be at 11 pairs.

We will need your full name and a mailing address, Andy, so maybe you should do that by PM. Thanks again for fronting a load of cash and for doing the legwork to get this great deal.

Cheers, Al

So, final confirmed order number was 12 units :blink:

Order has been placed. If you are able to wire money to me, I have instructions, if not, check is all right.

There is a very small chance that they would not be able to fill all 12 orders on the first shipment, but ED assured me they are 99.9% sure they can cover the whole order. I am glad we went through them as an established dealer since they can probably get more units quicker.

So, final confirmed order number was 12 units :blink:

Order has been placed. If you are able to wire money to me, I have instructions, if not, check is all right.

There is a very small chance that they would not be able to fill all 12 orders on the first shipment, but ED assured me they are 99.9% sure they can cover the whole order. I am glad we went through them as an established dealer since they can probably get more units quicker.

Yay. Are they going to ship everything to SoCal (Yama's?) and then possibly to individual's mailing addresses? I don't mind picking up in SoCal (if it's easier) since I head down there a lot.

Edited by purrin

No, they all come to me and I will ship out to you, unless my sister is driving up around that time, then I will send all 3 pairs going up north with her to save you guys a few bucks.

Edit: Or you can pick them up for those guys, that would be great.

Edited by blubliss