What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

i'm assuming he pours a dram:)...

tonight I've had Tröegs Flying Mouflan, Goose Island Fleur, Hoppin Frog Frost Frog Christmas Ale, Saint Somewhere Lectio Divina & now a Presidente Cerveza Tipo "Pilsener" from the Dominican Republic...truly awful...beyond words...

On a Thursday - my Whisky Chat - about 20-25ml... When I am just kicking back and want to have a beverage it can be from 35ml to 120ml.. :o

Tonight, I have been in the 20ml range.. x7 pours = about 140ml so far.. not bad... probably will max out in the 200ml range...

cheers

Ahhh, okay, that's a lot more reasonable then. I usually pour around 60ml a time, so x7 would be a cause for concern. :D

Ahhh, okay, that's a lot more reasonable then. I usually pour around 60ml a time, so x7 would be a cause for concern. :D

Yeah, sometimes I like to have a lot of samples.. sometimes a lot of of beverage ... I 'try' to keep it under the half bottle limit (375ml)... :(

Edited by mikeymad

Last night: had some TNT. Wow. Kind of dyn-o-mite, if you consider the taste explosion that goes off in your mouth -- first of all, it's a doppelbock, but it's also a weizen doppelbock, and then they add tea to it. So it's pretty bizarre. I kind of like it. Weird nose, too. It's like that girl you find strangely attractive, though she doesn't conform to any standard norm of attractive -- at least on paper.

Last night: had some TNT. Wow. Kind of dyn-o-mite, if you consider the taste explosion that goes off in your mouth -- first of all, it's a doppelbock, but it's also a weizen doppelbock, and then they add tea to it. So it's pretty bizarre. I kind of like it. Weird nose, too. It's like that girl you find strangely attractive, though she doesn't conform to any standard norm of attractive -- at least on paper.

I dated a girl in college once just like that. Turns out she became a female wrestler and tractor pull champion.....go figure.

Oh, forgot to mention, Williams Selyem Sonoma Coast Pinot.

Edited by Augsburger