What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Great food and beverages, Al. Berlin meet, eh? That could be fun.

How was Blind Tiger, Dinny? Did Colin behave? Did you behave?

Nice looking wine, Stretch.

Excellent choice to start the day, Mike. Oh, and make my burger medium rare. You are using the grass fed stuff from Whole Foods, aren't you?

Nice "light" meal Al.

Stretch, Stellenbosch rules, neat blend should be tasty with BBqed Wildebeast.

Glad to hear Dusty that you find the Allagash Curieux is so good, I have a few stashed in the fridge for the time I feel like beering it. Perhaps it may be time to put some bratwurst on the barbee.

For me since it is warm and sunny a 2005 Kistler Hydes Valley Vine Hill Vineyard Chardonnay.

In.

In2, Berlin--- my old stomping grounds though this time I will have to use an alias.

Dinny, I think I have one Mcrea left as well,you might consider the Peter Michael Chards. As good as the Kistler is, I kinda like the mid palate pop and finish of the Peter Michael's better, nonetheless they are both excellent. Koonsgard is pretty good too.

Edited by Augsburger

:rofl:

Damn, I was shirtless when I first saw MPI's post too. Had to put a shirt on as I didn't wanna be the other shirtless Asian guy around here. At least I'm a brown Asian guy :)

Polished off a half-bomber of Oak Aged Yeti with dinner.

Southern Tier Oak Aged un*earthly...we didn't get the oak aged for a spell...had to drive to Ohio...good to have it back...it's my favorite Southern Tier...

Is the oak aged version way different from the regular one? Tried the regular version a week ago and was kinda unimpressed.....it had this reallllly sweet finish too it as if added some brown sugar to it.

:rofl:

Damn, I was shirtless when I first saw MPI's post too. Had to put a shirt on as I didn't wanna be the other shirtless Asian guy around here. At least I'm a brown Asian guy :)

Not Asian. But drunk enough to trend.

P6280017_640.jpg

Sorry I'm not asian.

Edited by Duggeh