Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

Symphony X - Iconoclast

Symphony_X_-_Iconoclast_artwork.jpg

^ this

Intredasting...

Edit: Nvm, not intredasting. Switched to tried and true classic:

acid-bath.jpg

Edited by mypasswordis

Meredead.jpg

Leaves' Eyes, Meredead -- wow, either I haven't been paying attention, or this is a real departure for them. Really strong Celtic feel, with a full on cover of Mike Oldfield's "To France":

...as well as other folkish instruments and influences. I'm kind of really liking it. Despite having doffed quite a bit of their goth leanings. Ya-rly, I know, right?

Kenny Drew - Undercurrent.

Classic Records DAD 24/96

Nice. Earlier this week too.

A bunch of Glenn Gould - Paul Hindemith this morning while working.

Not being terribly original celebrating today, but...

61xikMDRQsL._SS500_.jpg

Next...

85f2810ae7a0770049480210.L.jpg

Edited by blessingx

I didnt know it won a Grammy?

I wasnt into PF at that point in time.

I was before, in the DSOM & The Wall phases.

Now I've been coming back to my roots (and then some). :)

My teenage kid turned me on to this catchy pop tune. It's worth a listen.

41aBpPaln6L._SS500_.jpg

Edited by livewire

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.