Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

Earlier was listening to Rewiring Genesis: A Tribute to The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway -- some very interesting choices here, despite being mostly a very faithful re-recording/cover version of the entire album.

Then Within Temptation, The Unforgiving -- my favorite track is definitely "Iron", although I really like several of the tracks that follow it. I think "Stairway to the Skies" & "Sinéad" might be vying for second place.

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

YoungTheGiant_Cover.jpg

Young The Giant - Young The Giant

Looking forward to hearing these guys live at Lollapalooza.

Sadao Watanabe- Front Seat

!BzJMg7!EGk~$(KGrHqMOKjME)Nsi1qhkBMUuJQnuFQ~~_35.JPG

Feelin' kinda smooth jazzish this morning.

-9 minutes later-

albumcovermilesdavis-aura.jpg

OK, not feeling smooth jazzish this morning.......

Ahhh, that's not working either so trying this--

001698d9_medium.jpeg

Edited by Augsburger

The Jesus & Mary Chain -- Stoned & Dethroned

cfceb340dca020514d619010.L.jpg

I f&*kin' loved that album at one point. Finished every work day for 3-4 months with it.

Moar Gould here.

514AF0JXD1L.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.