January 30, 201214 yr comment_494403 Liquid Soul's album "Love In Stereo", tripping on bass and beats as I am writing this to test the DT1350. This is good... I saw Liquid Soul at a psytrance festival. He had the unfortunate task of playing right after Simon Posford... and truth be told he blew Simon away. This disk has been getting a disproportional amount of playtime lately... Report
January 30, 201214 yr comment_494404 I saw Liquid Soul at a psytrance festival. He had the unfortunate task of playing right after Simon Posford... and truth be told he blew Simon away. This disk has been getting a disproportional amount of playtime lately... Giving it a listen right now. It already reminds me of B.B.E.'s album "Games". Ever since I tried Psytrance it replaced a large part of my music collection for casual listening... Report
January 30, 201214 yr comment_494458 The Descendants OST. Getting a ton of play around here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqGFtCf4D3w Report
February 3, 201214 yr comment_495215 Swallow the Sun - Emerald Forest and The Blackbird Oh hell yes. Report
February 4, 201214 yr comment_495528 Jellyfish - Spilt Milk I love the Queen and Beach Boys parts. lol Report
February 6, 201214 yr comment_495911 Jellyfish - Spilt Milk I love the Queen and Beach Boys parts. lol Approve - will listen to that again today... Report
February 7, 201214 yr comment_496119 Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross - The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Report
February 7, 201214 yr comment_496120 ^^ Do you like it? I found it rather, erm... boring. Maybe apart from the first track. Then again it could've been just playing on my Zeppelin strings. Report
February 7, 201214 yr comment_496123 I like everything but the crappy led zeppelin tune at the opening Report
February 8, 201214 yr comment_496168 Tool's "The Grudge", every once in a while their music makes sense... Report
February 8, 201214 yr comment_496211 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gTZl1QaIqs&hd=1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA5dsJgGay4&hd=1 Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.