January 6, 201214 yr Author comment_490591 Singles! Bat for Lashes -- A Forest (for invisible children) Bright Eyes -- We're Going To Be Best Friends Bright Eyes -- Singularity / In the Real World Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds -- If I Had a Gun Report
January 6, 201214 yr comment_490598 I don't care what Carl Seibert says! Speaking of Carl Seibert, he's turned me on to an outstanding band... Actually I quite like everything he sent me. Report
January 9, 201214 yr comment_491015 Sacri Delfino Trio. Thanks, Antonio! Still enjoying this one. Such a cool Pat Metheny-like sound. Next in the queue will be Tete Montoliu...also from Antonio! I'm glad I finally got these albums to my work machine now. Report
January 9, 201214 yr comment_491016 You're very welcome. I've listened to each of the ones you've sent twice, and are still in the heavy rotation pile Report
January 12, 201214 yr comment_491423 Hal Willner's take on TMonk. That's the Way I Feel Now, on vinyl. Report
January 12, 201214 yr comment_491537 Thought this song was kind of cool. Not Mick and Keith, etc., but quite good. Well, other than being poisoned by the presence of so many Beats (even on Taj Mahal who seemed out of voice). http://gizmodo.com/5807218/best-video-ive-seen-today-gives-me-goosebumps Report
January 12, 201214 yr comment_491539 It's sick so many of them are wearing (and listening I fear) those damn Beats Report
January 12, 201214 yr comment_491544 Sennheiser should get a clue and work with those Play For Change Guys on product placement. It's done in Hollywood all the time. Hello Sennheiser, you listening? Report
January 13, 201214 yr comment_491581 Bon Iver - Bon Iver, Bon Iver Late to the party, but I like this a lot. It's not For Emma yet, but it's damn good. Report
January 13, 201214 yr comment_491680 Mind blown Edited January 13, 201214 yr by Spychedelic Whale Report
January 17, 201214 yr comment_492408 Liquid Soul's album "Love In Stereo", tripping on bass and beats as I am writing this to test the DT1350. This is good... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.