And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Some good, father-son, father-son times there Al, congrats on the special times and great games to boot!

I thought this same thing, Todd. My dad's 90th at the ballpark, and then Alden and I catching history a few days later. We called my dad immediately and he was so thrilled that we were there.

And Dinny, it is funny that you should say that. Alden is totally pumped for camp next week but he actually said that is sure he will remember that perfect game with me long after he has forgotten about camp. Smart kid. smile.png

I also keep meaning to congrat Shelly on her brush with greatness. You should get drinks with Berkman next time you see him. He should have a few good stories to share.

Edited by Voltron

I also keep meaning to congrat Shelly on her brush with greatness. You should get drinks with Berkman next time you see him. He should have a few good stories to share.

Thanks. I'll let Lance know that you said we should have drinks. I am sure he'll find time for me. I'll also tell them that he should go back and finish he degree. ;)

Dude, you know how much I follow sports and even I heard about that. 'History', indeed!

Me: I watched the nurse medicate my mom, so I could do it for the next couple months until my sister returns to the area in the fall to take over. I'm going to try my hardest not to take my sister for granted, home caretakers often get the short shrift. And she's giving up Alaska to do this. And the only reason I'm not doing it is that me and my mom don't get along well enough for me to be that person. Nor do we have the kind of relationship that she listens to me (and that's probably the more important aspect). I feel bad about that, but it's the truth.

Built a little spreadsheet at work. The main function looks something like this:

=IF($D6>V$5,0,IF((DATEDIF($D6,V$5,"m")+1)>$G6,0,((IF(V$5<$D6,0,IF($B6="DB",VLOOKUP($G6,DB!$B$3:$BD$9,IF($D6>V$5,0,DATEDIF($D6,V$5,"m"))+2),VLOOKUP($G6,DBB!$B$2:$BD$9,IF($D6>V$5,0,DATEDIF($D6,V$5,"m"))+2))))*$C6)-$U6))

I need a drink.

Came home to find some animal have eaten all of my cucumber, zucchini, and squash plants. facepalm.png

I got to build myself a fencing around my garden.

Sorry, for the late post. I have used these products with some success. http://www.liquidfence.com/deer-repellent.html

*disclaimer* Products will not work on zombies, for that you need a Sig Sauer.

Built a little spreadsheet at work. The main function looks something like this:

=IF($D6>V$5,0,IF((DATEDIF($D6,V$5,"m")+1)>$G6,0,((IF(V$5<$D6,0,IF($B6="DB",VLOOKUP($G6,DB!$B$3:$BD$9,IF($D6>V$5,0,DATEDIF($D6,V$5,"m"))+2),VLOOKUP($G6,DBB!$B$2:$BD$9,IF($D6>V$5,0,DATEDIF($D6,V$5,"m"))+2))))*$C6)-$U6))

I need a drink.

Is the spreadsheet formula you wrote above supposed to determine whether or not you need a drink?

Spent 1.5 hours at physical therapy doing nothing but stretching and foam roller stuff. sad.png My hip has been really hurting me since Tuesday. This is quite annoying since it wasn't hurting me this much 3 months ago (or even a week ago). I guess I have been pushing myself too much and now I am paying for it. Guess I should just sit on the couch like a sloth and get fat.

Edited by shellylh

Spent 1.5 hours at physical therapy doing nothing but stretching and foam roller stuff. sad.png My hip has been really hurting me since Tuesday. This is quite annoying since it wasn't hurting me this much 3 months ago (or even a week ago). I guess I have been pushing myself too much and now I am paying for it. Guess I should just sit on the couch like a sloth and get fat.

Blech......though....... if you need some advice on how to perfect couch sloth mode, I've been known to have some expertise in this area and would be happy to give you pointers.

I do hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for the good thoughts.

it sucks, but welcome to the world of fucked up limbs. i go weeks where my leg feels totally normal, and then it will ache and be stiff for weeks, for no apparent reason. i hope you feel better soon!

Ugh, this doesn't sound fun. Talked to a woman at PT who is on her 2nd hip scope in 2 years (both hips). She said that she didn't feel back to normal until after 1.5 years. I am hoping for something more like 1 year.

Guess I should just sit on the couch like a sloth and get fat.

Don't make me come down there and kick your ass. From one who has sat on the couch like a sloth getting fat, it is not a fun place to be. And it just makes it that much harder to try and start some type of exercise program to become un-sloth and un-fat. You don't want to be here Shelly so keep with the PT and don't get too discouraged.

Got my car Virginia safety & emissions tested. It passed. Test drove a Lancer Sportback while I was waiting. Daddy like. I'll probably still go with a Mazda3 or Nissan Juke (assuming I go new), as the Mitsubishi is significantly more expensive.

Had a phone interview. It was fast. I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Finished moving out, 3 months later. ! Remind me never to do this again (move myself while doing other things).