And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Do you want reasonable? I'm going with the group - maybe adjust weighting/tweak current for an updated look. The generic audio/headphone graphics looks unsurprisingly generic. Bolstered with leather background or metallic reflection doesn't change that.

Besides working with audio/headphone imagery or typographic traits of company name are there any design principals or goals you want to convey in logo?

Ah ...

Actually my favorite drug rep pen I've ever had was some sort of fertility medication. It was a click ball pen which had a sperm that swam back and forth toward an ovum every time you clicked it. I can't believe I lost it.

Edited by jvlgato

Get some real shoes, hippie!

Only steel toe boots for setting at the computer from now on!

http://99designs.com...2729/entries/52

not quite sure what this one is...Generic Big Corporate Symbol?

In case you ever go into the rock skipping or dying flower business! Actually admire the attempt to do something with the 'h' and 'a'. They kinda work well together... if not exactly in this case. At least he/she is trying.

Edited by blessingx

there's an H and A in there? i'm not seeing it!

Arguably two 'h's (though the second is stronger when separated, first when together) and two 'a's (if you count the negative space inside the primary 'A' forming a secondary 'a').

86369828.jpg

Edited by blessingx

It's someone sitting in a chair looking for a contact lens but too lazy to fully get out of the chair.

Seriously: find someone like aardvark to just add some 3-dimensionality or some shading to the current logo and play with the aspect ratio and/or line thickness and done.

Contests are for people who enjoy losing more than they enjoy winning.