And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Colin, if you prefer the 'Stang, you shouldn't be allowed to own a car.

Unless you're looking at a Saleen, Rousch, or Boss 302, or Boss 302 Laguna Seca edition. Since you don't know what any of this means, your neck isn't red (unless you've been out in the sun, which I'm not sure exists in Seattle), and you haven't been sending your sister inappropriate messages, there's no reason to get a Mustang.

Just get an e46 M3 with SMG, or man up and learn how to drive a real car.

**BRENT**

Colin, if you prefer the 'Stang, you shouldn't be allowed to own a car.

Unless you're looking at a Saleen, Rousch, or Boss 302, or Boss 302 Laguna Seca edition. Since you don't know what any of this means, your neck isn't red (unless you've been out in the sun, which I'm not sure exists in Seattle), and you haven't been sending your sister inappropriate messages, there's no reason to get a Mustang.

Just get an e46 M3 with SMG, or man up and learn how to drive a real car.

(squints)

So what is it you drive again, Mr. Armchair Critic?

Colin needs a 335d.

Congrat Dinny, glad to hear that your mom is doing well.

I approve of both of these comments

On the car note, my rental is a Convertible Mustang. V6. Automatic. Red. It's a total chick car, but I just feel so fabulous driving with the top down, bald head blowing in the wind.The newer V6 is actually almost good compared to the older ones once you get it up into it's power band. Other than that it kind of sucks. Driving feel just doesn't compare to the BMW, but that is to be expected.

I do need a 335d. Its funny that BB mentioned it, but I might be setting for an e46 M3 (with SMG); there is a good chance I will be checking one out after work. I am also considering G35s. The rental I have now is a red 2013 v6 coupe, and there is no way I would ever buy it. It was more of a statement about how poorly I felt about the Genesis. Nate, what flaws are you referring to about the toyasubs? Without having actually having a chance to sit in them and run into stuff (err, test drive), I have seen very little not to like.

Edited by cetoole

About to depart on the first leg of what is to be a loooong journey that culminates with me spinning for five hours at RISE in BOS. I'm going to be depending on my somewhat temperamental Macintop, so please send any good vibes (or whatever is the equivalent in your personal weltanschauung) in my general direction. See y'all in a day or so.

How did it go, Dan?

I do need a 335d. Its funny that BB mentioned it, but I might be setting for an e46 M3 (with SMG); there is a good chance I will be checking one out after work. I am also considering G35s. The rental I have now is a red 2013 v6 coupe, and there is no way I would ever buy it.
So where are you again, Seattle? I know I'd never get a stick in the DC area (I hate manual transmission for stop-and-go), but what's the traffic like out there? Something to keep in mind.

'cause you could always get something cheap and reasonable. Like a Mazdaspeed3 or a Honda Civic hatchback.

Drove to my shop to sign a paper so they can actually start looking at my car in earnest and coordinate with the insurance company. Why they couldn't tell me about needing to sign these forms last week is beyond me. Now it probably be another week before they'll figure out if the car will be repaired or totaled.

The shop did find additional repairs, but they're still not quite enough to get the car totaled so it's getting repaired. Supposedly, it'll be ready either end of this week or early next week.

Oh, and it appears that I've managed to lose both my Etys and iPod at some point during the last 2 weeks. facepalm.png

Edited by Salt Peanuts

I do need a 335d. Its funny that BB mentioned it, but I might be setting for an e46 M3 (with SMG); there is a good chance I will be checking one out after work. I am also considering G35s. The rental I have now is a red 2013 v6 coupe, and there is no way I would ever buy it. It was more of a statement about how poorly I felt about the Genesis. Nate, what flaws are you referring to about the toyasubs? Without having actually having a chance to sit in them and run into stuff (err, test drive), I have seen very little not to like.

M3 would be awesome. We're all coming to visit ...