And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Actually, she is. She's black, so there's a 98% chance that she'll be an Obama supported. Of course, it has nothing to do with race.

I see that you are a Sunuunu supporter. Reminds me of a great joke going around back when Bush Sr. was president:

Q. If you had Saddam Hussein, Moamar Ghaddafi and John Sunuunu in a room and had a gun with 2 bullets, who would you shoot?

A. John Sunuunu, twice.

The yuletide season is in enough trouble with corporate greed without involving governmental intervention to make things worse.

What's the best way to wreck any idea? Involve government..!!!

Benevolent dictatorship is still the best option.

Edited by wink

gave my testimonial at my unitarian church twice (9 and 10:30 services), then watched my daughter's soccer team win the 2nd to last game of the season in what felt like arctic conditions (40 degrees and windy, so not really anything like the Alaska i lived in, but still cold).

^^^ My son had his last game today, Dan, also in lovely cold weather. He scored a goal, but they ended up losing. Tied until about 4 minutes left, then lack of subs and ovetired kids allowed 3 goals....tough way to end, but a good coach and nice teammates.

BTW, I got the shirt, thanks. I may have to wear it to some other Bruins-related event if they don't start playing hockey! Fuck!

This weekend I finished my certification course in Informatics and received the certificate. Not sure I'll ever do anything in the field, but it's nice to have it. It was really well run, especially for a VA run affair, the only frustrations being things that were outside their control. Met some good folks, got to shake hands with Al's sister, super nice lady, learned a few things, ... but really, really glad to have a smidgen of free time back.

Going to the national meeting on Informatics through Wednesday, we''ll see what it's about.

Edited by jvlgato