And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Last night...7pm discovered that one of the air relief valves on our boiler was leaking profusely. About a gallon had already leaked onto the floor and spread over a pretty large area. Minor casualties all things considered, mostly just storage boxes since everything else is on racks (thank god). Spent an hour and a half wet-vac'ing the area and cleaning up which was exactly what I had planned for the evening. Finished things off by finally getting a listen to the HD600s that I bought a few weeks ago. Came away from that thoroughly underwhelmed. Could be the amp I'm using (Torpedo) but they were treading awfully close to overly polite. Since I have no plans to replace that amp anytime soon they may simply not fit with the current plan. I guess ultimately what I'm looking for is a more comfortable Grado. Which may = Stax...

Today, currently at work. I'll vote on the way home then I'll be hitting the town with a few old friends to celebrate democracy anything other than work/politics.

Going to vote this afternoon. Looking forward to the Marijuana Question laugh.png

Nate, sorry to hear of the water troubles, hope all is OK now; we've been there with our water heater....twice!

Also, if you don't end up keeping the HD-600's, I'll gladly take them! And BTW, if you want to try a NITB Grado SR-225i with the Torpedo, you're welcome to anytime, I'm not currently using them.

Edited by skullguise

Expected voter turnout in Ottawa County, MI is 70%. I reside in arguably the most Republican county in the nation, and may be the only registered Democratafro.gif . Everyone who resides here belongs to the religious right ... hard right ... and is praying for the "right" outcome.

In spite of being deathly ill (again), I dragged my corpse to the B'town polling station and waited in line to vote. Due to the pants-on-head retarded nature of the electoral college, I wrote in Marvin the Martian and Heywood Jablowme. Also, I lie a lot.

Apolgies to H-Cers that are also FB friends with me, as I already posted this as a status.

• Like 1