And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Flew home from Paris today.  France was nice but it is so nice to be home.   After spending 21 out of the last 40 days in Europe (and traveling to and from Europe), all I want to do is stay here.  It was great to smell the mesquite grilled meats as we got near our house!  

Also, Air France International Premium Economy Class is awesome!!!  It's was almost as good as United Business Class in the states and didn't cost too much.   KLM sucks but Air France is on my god side for now.  

Did I mention how nice it is to be home!   :D

Edited by shellylh
  • Like 3

After a trip to Ikea yesterday, I was able to get the closet in the nursery all set today. Tough to beat their closet organizing stuff... Solid pine so it's easy to customize and fit in a 100+ year old barn without a straight, level or plumb surface at a fraction of the price of the particle board crap at the big box stores.

null_zps350ef12b.jpg

She certainly won't be suffering from a lack of space for a while!

• Like 1

Went to a Lowell Spinners (Single A affiliate of Red Sox) as a part of my Father's Day present from my wife and daughter.  Much to my wife and my surprise, Libby lasted the entire game and we all had a great time.  After the game, Libby insisted that we come back again for another game.

Went to see doctor's office to get my rotator cuff issue checked out, basically to get better anti-inflammatory meds for it.  While there, I also had them get me an appointment with an orthopedic doctor to address my ongoing wrist tendinosis.  I laughed out loud when they told me the first available appointment with the orthopedic doctor is right before Thanksgiving.