And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Well, Delicate Steve and Susie are home. We weren't here two minutes, and Susie and Teddy (Bichon/Poodle mix) were chasing each other around the house and having a great time. They're going to be great friends, and that's a relief! Susie has already eaten from Teddy's food dish, and Teddy had no issue with that whatsoever. Yay!

Well, Delicate Steve and Susie are home. We weren't here two minutes, and Susie and Teddy (Bichon/Poodle mix) were chasing each other around the house and having a great time. They're going to be great friends, and that's a relief! Susie has already eaten from Teddy's food dish, and Teddy had no issue with that whatsoever. Yay!

:useless:

• Like 1

That is so awesome!

Awesome news!  Great start to a new beginning.

Yay for Steve and Susie!

Stayed home and hung out with the Dish technician. When I got home on Sunday our Dish receiver was dead. The fourth one in under two years. Called Dish on Monday. Their initial solution was to replace it with receiver #5. I went all Ditka on their ass. We now have a Hopper and 3 Joeys and are paying $18 less per month. Yay Ditka!

Everybody needs to pound their meat on occasion, and I don't begrudge the neighbors makin' bacon a little noisily when the mood arises. But damn, do they have to do it at 6am in their kitchen right across from my bedroom window?

I was awoken today by the sound of slapping meat at 6am and realized the neighbors were at it again. Here is the evidence:

post-95-13742906726037_thumb.jpg

post-95-13742906852435_thumb.jpg

Yes, that is bacon or drying beef strips hanging in the kitchen window next to a skanky dish towel and open window. Or else Mr. and Mrs. Hannibal Lector live across the way. Creeps me out either way.

• Like 1