And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Thanks, it's remarkable how much better I feel without that damn thing inside me.

And yes, the offending object was captured and will be turned into the doc today for further study (if necessary).  Despite the lithotripsy the stone appears to have come out nearly whole.  I took some quick measurements (turn away if you're squeemish) and it's a little over 1/4" (~6.5mm) long and at it's widest about 5/32" (4mm) in diameter.  Not small. 

Lesson - I will be drinking a lot more water for the foreseeable future. 

Define "not superloud". Safe levels are in the 80-85 dB for listening sessions of more than 4 hours. This assuming occasional peaks well under 95-100dB. The good ting about these loudness wars and compressed music is that you don't have to worry about the peaks anymore ;D

I have a similar condition, Jacob. I've noticed that cans having "heavy" bass are more prone to excite the tinnitus. The HD 800 aren't one of them. Just use lower listening levels and you should be fine. Leave it more at 80dB. Of course not using the cans at all is safer ;D

Last night in Canada (Quebec).  There is a big festival going on here, started today.  Saw a tiny bit of music, braved a lot of wandering crowds (chaotic a la Japan), and had a nice dinner.  We also went today to an island outside of Quebec City and some falls that are higher than Niagara (but much narrower).

Exhausted now, back at hotel in the AC and ready to relax.

Back to USA tomorrow, one night in Burlington VT than home again.....