Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Just ask Dieter Rams and Braun how original Apple is. Fuckers.
  2. Shelly, I am a big proponent of xf2 in the BHSE but I never paid $1000 for a quad, and $600 even sounds high but I don't really recall. I think I bought both of my quads from audiogon but I don't see any on there now. You could wait and see if you find them for a better price while deciding if there is any need to switch...
  3. You haven't seen Dinny lately, but he has lost a lot of weight and isn't at all hippy.
  4. Voltron replied to Salt Peanuts's topic in Off Topic
    Over The Counter. Like at a drugstore or such, no prescription.
  5. Something's missing. What do you do with the felt circles? And how can I make one of those cool multi-color cable wraps so I can be sure to break the shit wires in my earbuds?
  6. Oh, and innerfidelity.com. Now bugger off.
  7. Voltron replied to Salt Peanuts's topic in Off Topic
    Screw you blossoms!
  8. Early happy birthday Jeffy! Screw the taxman, have a blast tomorrow! Cheers
  9. Progressed well
  10. But what did TICE smash them with?
  11. Can you identify what this is or will be?
  12. Grilling some ribs for a Head-Case BBQ in Mayberry. Ribs spicy and sweet when they went onto the grill and then after an hour of smoke.
  13. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Music
    Listened today but wasn't enamored. Will try again with more focus.
  14. Congrat
  15. This. RIP Bruce
  16. Have these Ponsi-schemers even made good on the last offering?
  17. Opening Day in San Francisco. The Bat Kid just rode into the park in a Lamborghini Batmobile and threw out the first pitch. I think Ray was driving.
  18. Gotta say 45s (because Ric asked me to, but not because it is true). I have a ton of the 45s and will enjoy them, but I also signed up for the 33RPM series and can't decide whether I should just stop the 45s or what. Not clear that they are doing all the same titles for both series...
  19. Happy birthday Zach! Cheers
  20. Listened to Blue Train and Midnight Blue on Music Matters 33 rpm and it was glorious to flip them once each rather than three times each for the 45 rpm series. Sound is fantastic.
  21. I just had a little flashback reading your reference to red spirit.
  22. Awesome meet highlights!
  23. I'm really able to do anything with clicking and draggin, but I am slightly retarded, so . . .
  24. Tune in turn on and trip out. Usually miss the live mix. Cheers Knucks!
  25. HBD Mike. Cheers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.