RIP someone or another

Wmcmanus

4 hours ago, Craig Sawyers said:

Erdogan and Putin have issued similar statements to the effect that the murder of the Russian ambassador is "nothing but a provocation". So, although essentially dictators in their own countries, they are allies and are talking and agreeing a form of words.

So there will be no Russian reaction.

Maybe not in Turkey.....  Putin is smart with an ego, something will be done in some way I fear.  Syria, elsewhere....and Trump will support him all the way, as clearly this is yet another case of "Radical Islamic Terrorism." 

RIP Dr. Heimlich.

Rip Zsa Zsa.

Hey guys, sorry I'm not posting so much. I just saw the posts about Ambassador assassination.

The guy who shot Ambassador was a member of anti-riot force. More importantly he was a soldier of FETÖ. (The illegal organization of Fetullah Gulen). In his apartment, Fetullah Gulen and El-Kaide books has been found. Shooting order most probably came from Fetullah directly.

With this info, it looks like it was an act can be considered of Radical Islamic Terrorism, but its partly true. Fetullah Gulen became an idiot who thinks himself is a ressurected Jesus (Mehdi in islamic culture). But also the organization became something like fucking huge mafia organization. Think him as Pablo Escobar became global.

Under His command shitload of people assassinated (Hrant Dink and Necip Hablemitoğlu and I believe Tahir Elçi assassinated by them), murdered and convicted because of that fucker. Tayyip and him were pretty close till 17 December 2015 so they were fucking up Turkey, neighbours and their people together. They are still fucking up together even as enemies of each other. Cuz of that conflict between these old friends, shitload of innocent people already died.

And another side of the medallion: Russia shouldn't care who assassinate their Ambassador. A high ranking officer of a Russian Government commended to Turkish Governent shot down by a lunatic. This is on Turkish Government, how the fuck you fail to guard him?!

You know what upsets me more than anything, besides him being a human, he was a decent one. He worked his ass off to make things better between Russia And Turkey after latest conflict between them.

RIP Andrey Karlov.

• Like 1